ON HIATUS


Taking a break until Spring 2013. See you in March!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Backblast 2012 Aug 24

The PAX: Lauren, Lisa, Gretchen, Larissa, Karin, ? , Aly

QIC: Aly

The THANG:

Sun salutation in parking lot

Mosey to bus parking lot
3x - 20 jumping jacks, 20 plank jacks

Mosey to basketball court lines
Sprint, count off, team up
Sprint relay races with 10 pushups, 10 crunches, 10 squats

Mosey to playground
3x - 20 sec dips, 20 sec pullups, 20 sec pushups, 20 sec burpees

Mosey to wall
3x - 30 sec chair squat, yoga stretches

Mosey to parking lot
3x - ab twist, superman/banana 5to1 ladder

Introductions, Prayer

(I'm so sorry if I forgot your name today.  I blame it on sucking up so much oxygen in my lungs that none gets to my brain!!  -Aly)

1 comment:

  1. it was me :) no problem! I'm impressed by how much you DO remember in all of these.

    ReplyDelete